Skip to main content

Admissions FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I apply as a new international student at ECC?

486 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Aug 22, 2022    application transfer advising


To begin a new international student application at Elgin Community College, start a new profile using your personal email address. Your login information will be emailed to you. Once you have logged in, select "F-1 International Student Admissions" from the program list, and then select "International Student Application for Admission." Complete the online application on our International Students Website. See our International partners around the world for help in your home country to apply for admission to ECC.

For assistance or to schedule a virtual appointment, please email the Center for International Education and Programs.

Prospective Students

Current Students


Admissions & Recruitment

Building B, Room B110
Fax: 847-608-5458