Skip to main content

Admissions FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

I’m graduating from high school. How do I register for classes?

207 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Dec 17, 2020    application high school


New students are required to attend a New Student Orientation session. In order to be signed up for an orientation date the prospective student needs to:

  1. Complete an application for admission
  2. Satisfy placement requirements in the following ways:
    1. Submit high school transcripts. If you have attended another college or university, please submit your official transcripts and a request to have them evaluated if you plan to transfer the credits to ECC.
    2. Submit SAT, ACT, CLEP and AP scores, if applicable.
    3. Complete placement testing.
  3. Attend an online New Student Orientation where you will learn about the student portal, meet with an academic advisor, and plan your classses.
  4. Register for classes and set up a payment plan. Visit for all your options.