I’m graduating from high school. How do I register for classes?
New ECC students are required to attend a New Student Orientation session. To be signed up for an orientation date, the prospective student needs to:
- Complete an application for admission.
- Satisfy placement requirements in the following ways:
- Submit high school transcripts. If you have attended another college or university, please submit your official transcripts and a request to evaluate them if you plan to transfer the credits to ECC. Visit Transfer Credit Evaluation for details.
- Submit SAT, ACT, CLEP, and AP scores, if applicable.
- Complete placement testing.
- Attend an online New Student Orientation to learn about the student portal, meet with an academic advisor, and plan your classes.
- Register for classes and set up a payment plan. Visit Payment Options for details.